Herbal Ayurveda Remedy
World's Premier Health Information Site
|Home Remedies | Beauty Tips | Important Ayurveda Tips | Ayurveda for Ailments | Herbs | Ayurveda Treatments | Query|
Menopausal Disorder may be defined as a time in a woman's life when her periods stops and she loses the capability of producing offsprings. Menopausal Disorder of the human female reproductive cycle which comes as the ovaries stop producing estrogen resulting reproductive system to gradually stop. Menopausal Disorder in simple words is a stage in which a woman passes from the reproductive to the non reproductive stage and she experiences the cessation of menstruation.
Symptoms of Menopausal Disorder
Some of the common symptoms of Menopausal Disorder are:
- Hot flushes
- Night sweats
- Diminished interest in sex
Causes of Menopausal Disorder
Causes of Menopausal Disorder are:
- Autoimmune Disorder
- Chromosomal irregularity
- Radiation therapy/ chemotherapy
- Family history of disorder
- Viral infections
Home Remedies for Menopausal Disorder
The most effective home remedies for Menopausal Disorder are:
- Beet juice is very beneficial for the women going through menopause. Extract the juice of beetroot and have it in small quantities, usually 60 to 90 ml, at a time. Drink this juice three times in a day.
- Increase the consumption of vitamin D. Some of the foods rich in vitamin D are beef, bread, cheese, eggs, milk and breakfast cereal.
- The diet for a female suffering from menopausal disorder must include fruits, nuts, vegetables, sprouted seeds, alfalfa, soybeans, cabbage and olive oil. All of them provide relief from menopausal problems.
- Exercising regularly reduces the symptoms of menopausal disorder, solving the problem to quite an extent.
- Soak one tsp carrot seeds in a glass of cow's milk for about ten minutes. Strain the milk and throw away the seeds. Consume this milk once in a day.
- Liquorice is an effective home remedy to alleviate menopausal problems. Consume a tsp of powdered liquorice on a daily basis.
- Indian spikenard is valuable in treating menopausal tension. It is advisable to have it a dose of 2 grams per day.
Menopausal Disorder Treatment and Advice
- Regular exercise is thought to be helpful in diminishing the symptoms of depression.
- Reduce the amount of caffeine you drink.
Caffeine in coffee, tea, soda and chocolate disturbs your sleep patterns by flushing the body of vitamin B – the nutrient responsible for calming you down and relieving stress.
- Eat healthy snacks that won’t hinder you falling asleep in the evening.
Turkey, tuna, bananas, grapefruit, yogurt, milk, figs, dates and whole grain crackers with peanut butter are all high in tryptophan, an essential amino acid that promotes sleep. Try to avoid foods like cheese, bacon, sausage, tomatoes, spinach and wine close to bedtime, as these foods contain tyramine, an amino acid which raises the release of the brain stimulant norepinephrine and promotes alertness.
Other Related Links